Friday, January 17, 2014

The Power of Positive Affirmations

Ever heard of Positive Affirmations?
 If not, you are missing out!

So what exactly is a positive affirmation anyways?
It is a utility, a powerful tool in your arsenal and if used correctly it can manifest positive life changes and help you to develop a powerful positive mindset.

Dictionary Definition: a technique used to program the subconscious mind to effect change by repeating (or meditating on) a key phrase to bring about the desired outcome.

I've been using Positive Affirmations for a little over a year now, and I have seen drastic changes in all aspects of my life. I feel more confident in my own skin, more confident with my abilities, and I feel as though I can conquer the world. Here is a list of my favorite Affirmations that I use on a daily basis. Try them out (for at least a month) and let me know if you have the same amazing results that I've had with these suckers.

(I usually recite these to myself every morning when I wake up and throughout the day whenever needed.)

  • My attitude grows happier and healthier ever single day.
  • There is nothing I can't do!
  • I am a successful entrepreneur, my ventures are wildly successful.
  • I succeed in making my dreams a physical reality.
  • My productivity is increasing in leaps and bounds.
  • I AM a powerhouse when it comes to pursuing my dreams.
  • I learn quickly and retain the information.
  • I am a money magnet.
  • I am successful.
  • I am an inspiration to myself and those around me.
  • I have a photographic memory.
  • I am growing more and more confident every single day.
  • Being creative comes easily to me.


Sparolife by Jordan Groll


No comments:

Post a Comment