Thursday, October 16, 2014

Between the Sheets


 Image Source: http://www.bamboohomeusa.com/product_images/t2.jpg

Recently I stumbled upon an article talking about the benefits of sleeping naked. It intrigued me, so I did my own research and some of the benefits really surprised me! Today marks the one month mark since I have been sleeping nude, and I have been getting some of the best sleep of my life. I really can't recommend it enough. Here are the top 14 reasons to sleep naked from our friends over at Life Cheating, take a look!
http://lifecheating.com/2014/07/28/14-healthy-reasons-to-sleep-naked/ 
1) Lose Weight
2) Fights Stress
3) Beach Body
4) Better Skin
5) Stronger Orgasm
6) Better Sleep
7) Air Out Your Junk
8) Better Sex
9) No More Schlub Life
10) Stay Young
11) Better Blood Circulation
12) Boost In Confidence
13) Better Relationships
14) Saves Water

How much more could you ask for people???
To think that a simple change as small as ditching the undies can have that much of an impact on our lives is beyond crazy. So check this link out  http://lifecheating.com/2014/07/28/14-healthy-reasons-to-sleep-naked/  and when you're done reading through it, go ahead and strip off those undies. We all know you want to ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment