Thursday, March 6, 2014

An Ass Kicking Will Do You Good

Now before you read the title of this post and start making assumptions, hear me out.
I am not talking about a literal beating. I am talking about Sweat, Dedication, and Hard Work in the Gym.
Make an effort to workout every single day. Doesn't necessarily have to be at the gym, could be in your garage, or at a kids playground. Just set your mind to it and do it, no matter what it takes. No matter how sore you are, how tired you are, just stop making excuses for yourself and go workout. You'll be happy that you did afterwards.

The Benefits of Working out:

  • You will have more energy throughout the day
  • Increased strength and stamina
  • Increased Testosterone production
  • You will feel better in your own skin
  • Increased confidence
  • Increased Metabolism
  • Loss of fat
  • Stress Relief
  • Increased Libido
I could literally go on and on about the benefits of working out, but I'll let you do some research on your own and see for yourselves. Point is, just get out there and be active.

Happy Lifting,
Jordan Groll






No comments:

Post a Comment